Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

more self destructive than the letter N


. Posted by Hello

Kids Show. I know I linked this to my other blog a while ago, but I watched it again just recently and was inspired to keep spreading the word. This is a warped kids show, full of dark humor that features theories on creation, informative street interviews, sin and a trip to the hot dog factory. It's a good sample of the better things accomplished by those with active imaginations and too much time on their hands. I would recommend it to fans of 'Rejected' and other such works.
If you're having trouble finding quick online entertainment that's not geared towards frat boys, here's something to hold you over. If you choose to check it out, you should tell me what you think. Also, if you know of any clips, sites or other media along the these lines, do share! I promised your name will be immortalised on my site if you come up with a good one. Or maybe I'll hook you up with a vitrual high-five if that's what you would prefer.
Thanks for stopping by ya'll and take care.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?